When it comes to such a sister....???

Hello brothers and sisters, hope you all are doing very well in terms of studies, deen and relationship with Allah swt. I pray to God to make things easier for all of us in duniya and akhirah as well. Currently, I am facing countless troubles coming from my sisters acts in my life. I am a youngest brother of two elder, modern sisters. I am 23, middle one is 26 and the eldest one is about to get 30 this September. I need serious advice from you guys. My both sisters are very out-going, puts a lot of makeup, don't wear dupatta at all when going out and both of them are very bad mouthed. Most importantly, the eldest sister is out of control in all aspects like my parents can't stop her from going anywhere whether for picnic, shopping alone for hours, smoking too I believe because I have seen cigarette packet in her bag. They don't give respect to parents and always do whatever they like to doing and if mother or my father even asks when are you returning if they went to any friends marriage they create drama after reaching at home, yell at us brutally, start crying, break household things, verbally abuse my parents. Since they are very modern so whichever proposal came to our house said one thing on the first meeting, girls are very modern since she doesn't like to take dupatta on head like our old school tradition that usually happens in our society since I live in Pakistan, Karachi so anyone who belongs to this country would know what I am talking about. No boy or boy's family like them for marriage purpose because of their looks. Even in the neighborhood, due to their continuous quarrels and yelling, people don't give respect (that's my perspective). I fear of my future because of these situations in my life. Right now, I am pursuing my MBA from university so I get very upset, depressed and at times want to run away from this abusive home but again I stop just for the sake of my innocent parents. Sometimes, I just want to buy a new flat where I can move there with my parents with peace. If they didn't get married till death so how long I will be living like this? How long we will have to suffer like this. My cousin also behaves like this with his parents, he is now in media and married too but unfortunately, he didn't change a bit after marriage.

Comments